Intro to Daily Dose of League
This is going to act as a formal introduction to my blog post and its daily activities.
I wanted to give a brief description on what I will be going over in my blogs and the type of style you will see throughout each blog post. The most consistent type of post you will see will be updates on League patch notes and how they might potentially effect the game and how it is played. These patch notes are released every two weeks and cover a lot of changes, whether it be cosmetic or gameplay based. Patch notes blogs will either span from a few days worth of post to a one day summary on my initial thoughts on the updates and changes that took place. Another common type blog post you will see are my daily endeavors while playing league myself. They will be documenting scoring that took place, personal critiques, team critiques and the overall outcome of the game. I don't want to invite toxicity into this type of environment so any critiques or comments are strictly from an analytical point of view. The final type of blog post will be any relevant LCS, LCK, or any other competitive regional form of League that has any relevant information on how the current game is played. I may mention the score or the general outcome of the games that were played if I watched or kept up to date with the current standings for competitive league.
With the introductions out of the way, hopefully you'll stick around continue to follow me on my journey in League of Legends.
Comments
Post a Comment